- THIRD PARTY TESTED - For Product Purity, Projected Efficacy, Ingredient Safety, Nutritional Value, and Label Accuracy. Quality you can trust!
- BETTER ABSORPTION & PREVENTION OF FISHY AFTERTASTE: Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids and to prevent fishy aftertaste. Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- PURITY THROUGH MOLECULAR DISTILLATION: Dr. Tobias fish oil met or exceeded all LabDoor purity and label accuracy standards. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation - one of the few current methods that can remove heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption.
- OPTIMUM SERIES 2,000 mg Fish Oil with 1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600 mg DHA, 800 mg EPA) per serving (2 caps). Get 3-4 times more of the important Omega-3s compared to many other brands. A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg DHA per day - with a single serving! Fish oil supports the health of heart, brain health, joints, mood & mental state, skin & hair.
- 90-DAY-SUPPLY + BONUS ONLINE HEALTH VIDEOS = GREAT HEALTH VALUE! You get 180 fish oil capsules with each bottle. Bottle color may vary. Additionally, after you received your bottle, you will get free access to 25 bonus online health videos with effective exercises for your health & stress relief.
Brain supplement optimum omega 3 review from trusted online store.
I began taking store brand fish oil last year to lower my cholesterol, in addition to watching my saturated fat intake; fish oil helped me lower my total numbers by 65 points. That's quite an improvement. After researching other ways to lower cholesterol, I stumbled across the Dr. Oz article about minimum DHA and EPA daily dietary suggestions, the same numbers found in Dr. Tobias' formula.
I have faithfully taken fish oil everyday for the last year so I went ahead and ordered a year supply of this brand - with the discount, it equaled out to a little over what I would have normally spent but my store brand didn't carry the EPA and DHA amounts found in this formula.
After taking this fish oil now for just over a month, I am able to tell a cognitive improvement. For example, when my professor says "you need to write this down" I am able to appropriately recall what she has said (however long-winded) without having to ask anyone else if they got it all, or (heaven forbid) ask her to repeat it. It's like I can actually hear her saying it over again in my head, I know that sounds schizoid but that's the best way I can explain it. Something else I have noticed is that I don't "word-search" in conversation nearly as much; I get out what I am trying to say without too many "uhh's, umm's, and what's-it-called's."
As far as my cholesterol goes, I won't know what impact this formula has had until July 2014 when I have my blood work done again. I'll come back and edit this if I can. All in all, this fish oil has benefited me above and beyond what was expected and this will be my brand of choice when order time comes again.